Description: The Iowa Coalition Against Domestic Violence seeks to engage all people in a movement to change the social and political systems that perpetuate violence against women. We do this through education, advocacy and quality victim services.
Description: IowaCASA is a private non-profit organization whose mission is to unite people and organizations to promote a society free from sexual violence and to meet the diverse needs of survivors of sexual assault.
Description: The Verizon Foundation provides philanthropic efforts for education, literacy, safety, and health. Their core initiatives include: Thinkfinity.org, Literacy Network, Domestic Violence Prevention, and Internet safety.
- ACCESS, Ames
- Central College, Pella
- Helping Services, Decorah
- Iowa Coalition Against Domestic Violence, Des Moines
- Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault, Des Moines
- Iowa Department of Public Health, Des Moines
- Planned Parenthood of the Heartland, Des Moines
- Riverview Center, Dubuque
- University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls
- Waitt Foundation for Violence Prevention, Sioux City
- Waypoint, Cedar Rapids
- YMCA, Des Moines